Quincy Bioscience – International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms and Conditions:
Quincy Bioscience ships its Prevagen product to countries around the world. Please read the following terms and conditions prior to ordering to avoid any delays or additional charges related to your order. By ordering, you agree to the terms described below with respect to international shipping and international regulations.
International Import Duties, Tariffs and Taxes:
By ordering product from Quincy Bioscience for international shipment, you agree that you, and not Quincy Bioscience, are the importer of record for your respective country
. You understand that each country has its own laws and regulations pertaining to nutritional supplements such as Quincy Bioscience’s product(s), and agree that it is your responsibility as the importer to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations of your country. Additionally, by ordering product from Quincy Bioscience, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for all import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees associated with your purchase upon import. Quincy Bioscience is unable to estimate or predict the amount of import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees associated with your purchase. In the event that you choose to dispute any import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees imposed upon importation by local authorities, Quincy Bioscience will not be able to assist in the dispute process.
Product Pricing, Shipping Fees and Exchange Rates:
- All prices listed on this website and all transactions made with Quincy Bioscience are in US dollars.
- Prices listed and charges processed by Quincy Bioscience do not include import duties, tariffs, taxes, customs fees, or foreign credit card transaction fees associated with your purchase.
- International shipping fees are calculated by weight and destination and will be provided to you prior to your purchase.
- Your credit card company, and not Quincy Bioscience, will determine the relevant exchange rate for purchases made with your international credit card. Your credit card company will include the appropriate exchange rate and any associated foreign transaction fees on your credit card statement.
- In the event that you are a US resident making a purchase on Quincy Bioscience’s website for shipment internationally, you may also be subject to import duties, tariffs, taxes or customs fees associated by local authorities.
Due to the difficulties that can arise in international shipping, product returns are not permitted.
Refused or Seized Items for International Shipping:
Quincy Bioscience is unable to provide a refund in the following instances where product is not returned to Quincy Bioscience in unopened, unused and good condition:
Lost or Damaged Shipment for International Shipping:
- Violation of local laws resulting in the quarantine, seizure, or refusal of the purchased product; and
- Abandonment of the product due to the inability of the shipping carrier to deliver the purchased product to the international address.
Due to the import process, international orders can take up to 60 days to be delivered. International orders will not be considered as lost until 60 days after the shipment of product. Please contact Quincy Bioscience Customer Services toll-free at 1-888-814-0814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
within 90 days of the date of purchase if you have not yet received your order. In the event that your package arrives damaged, please contact Quincy Bioscience Customer Services toll-free at 1-888-814-0814 or email email@example.com
within 5 days of receipt of the damaged product.